Dr. Celine Mullins
Celine Mullins is a Psychologist (PhD), Coach and Master Practitioner of NLP.
Celine has over 15 years experience as a psychologist, working in education and business.
She appears often on TV and radio, giving psychological input on a range of topics.
Formerly also an actor with credits in TV, theatre and cinema, she now utilises all of this experience in her work as a communication coach.
Using tools and techniques from psychology, theatre, coaching and NLP, Celine enables individuals and groups to become more engaged with their material, their presentation and with their audience. Everybody knows that when people are more engaged, they are more personally satisfied, perform better and contribute more strongly to an organisation’s success.
As a communications coach, Celine implements up-to-date findings in the field of neuroscience to achieve long-lasting behaviour change.
Working with Celine, people become more motivated, willing to take on challenges and therefore become more engaged and successful in their roles.
Drawing on her skills as a psychologist, and actor, Celine empowers people to take ownership of their communication, in meetings, and formal and informal presentations.
Celine has been working with individuals and teams across Multinational companies, SME’s and Governmental and Educational agencies for many years and enables people to achieve their goals, visions and ultimately, the results they require.
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, thinkBIG Education Ltd
- Certificate in Training and Development (Distinction), IBEC/DIT
- Diploma in Personal and Executive Coaching, Executive Coaching Solutions (ECSL)
- Trinity College Dublin – Ph.D. in Psychology
- Trinity College Dublin – Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics
- University College Dublin – BA in Psychology (Honours) (2.1)