Olivia, Director ConfidentSpeak
Your Authentic Vocal Presence & Influence Programme
April 24th 2020 In The IMI
Within a small community (6-7 people), imagine yourself instantly improving your engagement and influence simply by you controlling your voice and physical presence deliberately. What would that mean for you?
Consciously using your voice & body as effective communication tools is a skill. Like all skills it can be taught, learned and practiced to become so much better!
You will learn how to be an engaging, authentic speaker and what you need to change in your own style in order to achieve this.
Learn stage performance techniques, used by the world’s most respected performers (honed for the business executive). We can help transform your credibility and confidence.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
Over time, we have developed this one day programme to address key challenges faced by executives. It is limited to six to seven attendees and delivered to you by a professional voice & executive presence coach.
Whether you need to speak with key stakeholders, C level executives, potential customers or to influence your team in a confident, credible manner, we give you the confidence to enjoy doing so. What would that mean to you personally? And to your career?
- Do you feel your voice and manner of speaking is holding you back?
- Do you struggle to hold audience attention when you present? do you feel you lack presence and gravitas at times?
- Is your normal style of speech too fast, too garbled or too monotone to carry effectively?
- Do you have an accent that others find difficult to understand?
- Do you find yourself being asked to repeat what you just said frequently?
- Do you wish to work on these skills away from your colleagues but in a group environment?
The programme includes principles such as:
- When and how to use your voice strategically for emphasis.
- How to physically “Own your Space” and build personal gravitas.
- Learn to build emotional connection with your listeners.
- Pace and Timing – keep them on the edge of their seats! and instil credibility.
- “The Power of the Pause” Make sure they HEAR your message.
- How to sound instantly more credible with work on articulation.
WHAT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU AS A RESULT OF THIS PROGRAMME?
- Greater clarity and confidence to communicate the right message in the best way possible so audiences are engaged and inspired, leading to (1) avoiding confusion, frustration (2) reduction in time wasting & employee stress.
- Attendees are more empowered to (1) grow in their roles, (2) achieve targets, and (3) ultimately achieve business growth.
- Increased credibility and profile internally and externally.
- Stronger possibility of being listened to and understood in challenging environments thus helping to achieve their business goals in a confident manner.
- Greater connection with customers resulting in more effective, sustainable relationships.
- Enhance brand/reputation which is key in today’s competitive market.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“I suspect that this training may very well end up changing my life. Sounds dramatic? By allowing me to understand how my control of my voice affects others perceptions of me, allows me to control my presence much more effectively. I am hugely impressed with both the course and the coach”
Noelle Nagle, Principal Consultant at FRS Recruitment
“I had positive feedback following a recent presentation to US based senior management. Thanks so much”
Michael McInerney, Project Manager Abbott International
“ It was my first time to be introduced to training used in the world of theatre and I found it excellent. The coaching was very practical and effective. It was better than expected. I found every aspect very practical and useful. It’s a very good service and I hope to do more training with you in the future”
Breda Keena, Founder at Depublish
SCHEDULE A CHAT WITH THE TEAM