Olivia, Director ConfidentSpeak
Authentic Vocal & Executive Presence Group Programme
Imagine yourself instantly improving any presentation or communication, simply by you controlling your voice and physical presence deliberately. what would that mean for you?
Consciously using your voice as an effective communication tool is a skill. Like all skills it can be taught, learned and practiced to become better.
Learn time-honoured performance techniques, used by the world’s most respected performers and honed for the business executive, we can transform your credibility and confidence.
In a small group (6-7) you will learn to understand what makes a confident and engaging communicator, and what you need to change in your own style in order to achieve this.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
Over time and experience, we have developed this 1 day programme to address key challenges faced by executives. The programme, which is limited to 6 attendees is delivered to you by a professional voice & executive presence coach.
- Do you feel your voice and manner of speaking is holding you back?
- Do you struggle to hold audience attention when you present? do you feel you lack presence and gravitas at times?
- Is your normal style of speech too fast, too garbled or too monotone to carry effectively?
- Do you have an accent that others find difficult to understand?
- Do you find yourself being asked to repeat what you just said frequently?
- Do you wish to work on these skills away from your colleagues but in a group environment?
Imagine using techniques honed in the performing arts to make your voice more compelling and engaging. What would that mean to you personally? and to your career?
WHAT IS POSSIBLE AS A RESULT OF THIS PROGRAMME?
The programme includes proven voice principles such as:
- The fundamentals of vocal production – posture, breath and tension – understanding where your voice is created
- When and how to use your voice strategically for emphasis – through work on volume, pitch range and inflection
- Understanding and learn to build emotional connection with your listeners
- Pace and Timing – keep them on the edge of their seats! and instill credibility
- “The Power of the Pause” Make sure they HEAR your message. Clearly.
- How to sound instantly more credible with work on articulation
Using tools such as video and audio recordings, our vocal experts coach you in using all these techniques to gain the results you want.
What is possible as a result of this programme?
- Greater clarity and confidence to communicate the right message in the best way possible so audiences are engaged, inspired, leading to (1) avoiding confusion, frustration (2) reduction in time wasting & employee stress.
- Attendees are more empowered to (1) grow in their roles, (2) achieve targets, and (3) ultimately achieve business growth.
- Increased credibility and profile internally and externally.
- Stronger possibility of being listened to and understood in challenging environments thus helping to achieve their business goals in a confident manner.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“I suspect that this training may very well end up changing my life. Sounds dramatic? By allowing me to understand how my control of my voice affects others perceptions of me, allows me to control my presence much more effectively. I am hugely impressed with both the course and the coach”
Noelle Nagle, Principal Consultant at FRS Recruitment
“I had positive feedback following a recent presentation to US based senior management. Thanks so much”
Michael McInerney, Project Manager Abbott International
“ It was my first time to be introduced to training used in the world of theatre and I found it excellent. The coaching was very practical and effective. It was better than expected. I found every aspect very practical and useful. It’s a very good service and I hope to do more training with you in the future”
Breda Keena, Founder at Depublish