Would you like to be able to communicate with credibility and confidence? Imagine instantly improving any presentation or speech. Our Vocal Presence Programme is designed to help you do just that. Read on for more.
By Olivia MacDonnell, ConfidentSpeak
Imagine yourself instantly improving any presentation or speech, simply by you controlling your voice deliberately and then imagine consciously using your voice as an effective communication tool is a skill.
Is This For Me?
Do you feel your voice and manner of speaking is holding you back?
Is your normal style of speech too fast, too garbled or too monotone to carry effectively?
Do you struggle to hold audience attention when you present?
Do you have an accent that others find difficult to understand?
Do you find yourself being asked to repeat what you just said frequently?
Do you wish to work on these skills away from your colleagues but in a group environment?
If you have answered yes to any of those questions, then this is definitely for you.
What Can I Expect?
Using time-honoured techniques from the performing arts and honed for the business executive, we can transform your credibility and confidence.
Using tools such as video and audio recordings, our vocal experts coach you in using all these techniques to gain the results you want.
You will learn to understand what makes a confident and engaging voice, and what you need to change in your own style in order to achieve this.
What Does The Vocal Presence Open Programme Cover?
The Open Programme includes all of the following:
- Understanding how to use your voice to its full potential, with work on posture, breath and tension release and resonance
- When and how to use your voice strategically for emphasis, through work on volume, pitch range and inflection
- Understanding and learn to build emotional connection with your listeners
- Pace and Timing – keep them on the edge of their seats! and instill credibility
- “The Power of the Pause” to ensure your audience hears your message—clearly!
- How to sound instantly more credible with work on articulation
How Does It Work?
- Intensive one-day event
- Small number of participants (6/7 max) to allow for practical application
- Receive professional feedback on your current style from a vocal expert
How to Apply?
Because we just accept a small number of attendees, so contact us now to ensure your place, this event always fill up super fast.
ConfidentSpeak is a Voice and Communications consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland.
We offer a range of voice and communications programmes for executives, sales teams and technical professionals. Our packages are tailored for both individual and corporate level. We work with leading Irish and international companies and executives.
Contact us for details by filling out this form, or call or email us via the details below.
Telephone:- +353 1 9696056
ConfidentSpeak is a specialist S.T.E.M Communications & Coaching Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland. We work with leading Irish and international companies and executives at home and abroad. Contact us for details on our range of corporate/private programmes for executives, sales teams and technical professionals.