It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning.”
– Maya Angelou
Engage with Vocal Presence
Imagine yourself instantly improving and transforming your speaking style, simply by controlling your voice and body deliberately.
Imagine influencing and engaging your audience in the strongest way.
What would that mean to you personally?
What would that mean for your business success?
So, whether you need to speak with key stakeholders, C level executives or to influence your team in a confident, credible manner, we give you the confidence to enjoy doing so with our voice and speech coaching programmes.
RESULTS FOR YOU?
This programme will:
- Ensure an increase in confidence and credibility when communicating with key decision makers, leadership and clients
- When clients communicate with confidence, gravitas and authority they are more empowered to grow in their roles, achieve targets, have greater productivity and ultimately achieve business growth
- Ensure greater clarity to communicate the right message in the best way possible so clients are engage, inspire and influence audiences
- Build greater confidence and credibility will enhance business and personal brand and reputation which is key in today’s competitive market
- Build greater connection with audiences, customers and colleagues, resulting in building more effective, sustainable business relationships
Imagine using techniques honed in the performing arts to make your voice more compelling and engaging. We will teach you how to do that in a dedicated programme.
Consciously using your voice as an effective communication tool is a skill. Like all skills it can be taught, learned and practiced to become better.
Using time-honoured techniques from the preforming arts and honed for the business executive, we can transform your credibility and confidence.
Learn to understand what makes a confident and engaging voice, and what you need to change in your own style in order to achieve this.
The programme includes proven voice principles such as:
- The fundamentals of vocal production – posture, breath and tension – understanding where your voice comes from
- When and how to use your voice strategically for emphasis – through work on volume, pitch range and inflection
- Understanding and learn to build emotional connection with your listeners
- Pace and Timing – keep them on the edge of their seats! and instill credibility
- “The Power of the Pause” Make sure they HEAR your message.
- How to sound instantly more credible with work on articulation
Using tools such as video and audio recordings, our vocal experts coach you in using all these techniques to gain the results you want.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“I suspect that this training may very well end up changing my life. Sounds dramatic? By allowing me to understand how my control of my voice affects others perceptions of me, allows me to control my presence much more effectively. I am hugely impressed with both the course and the coach”
Noelle Nagle, Principal Consultant at FRS Recruitment
“I had positive feedback following a recent presentation to US based senior management. Thanks so much”
Michael McInerney, Project Manager Abbott International
“ It was my first time to be introduced to training used in the world of theatre and I found it excellent. The coaching was very practical and effective. It was better than expected. I found every aspect very practical and useful. It’s a very good service and I hope to do more training with you in the future”
Breda Keena, Founder at Depublish