Fast Track Presenting with Presence
It is a focused (three hour) 1-2-1 environment where experienced consultants can work directly with you. Frequently used by public speakers preparing for an event (think of those asked to do a TED talk for example,) to those in business who have taken on higher profile roles.
The programme has been successfully and repeatedly used by major Irish and International businesses, who are household names.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
- You would like to build on your presentation skills but time pressures are a consideration
- You are preparing for an upcoming event/pitch and you would like professional feedback and rehearsal time to polish your style
- You are an experienced presenter but are interested in acquiring new techniques to enhance your presentation presence
Imagine using techniques honed in the performing arts to make your presentation style more compelling. We will teach you how to do this with our intensive programme.
FAST TRACK PRESENT WITH PRESENCE PROGRAMME
This is a 3-hour intensive, highly practical session with our professional consultant.
With professional feedback and video analysis, our coach empowers you to gain the results you want from your communications.
The three hour programme will cover elements of:
- Feedback and advice on your existing presentation structure and language &style
- Using performance techniques from the world theatre to gain buy-in from your audiences
- Adjusting your voice and tone to help your audience connect emotionally with you
- Personal Presence. Make yourself stand out from other presenters
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Olivia is the perfect companion for anyone keen to learn how to finally press that ‘unmute’ button!”
Martin Zustak, Senior Manager SAP
“ It was my first time to be introduced to training used in the world of theatre and I found it excellent. The coaching was very practical and effective. It was better than expected. I found every aspect very practical and useful. It’s a very good service and I hope to do more training with you in the future”
Breda Keena, Founder at Depublish