It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning.”
– Maya Angelou
Fast Track Vocal Presence
In a short time frame (3 hours), learn to understand what makes an engaging voice, and what you need to change in your own style in order to achieve this.
Using time-honoured techniques from preforming arts and honed for the business executive, we can transform your vocal credibility and confidence very quickly.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
- You would like to build on your vocal skills but time pressures are a factor for you
- You are preparing for an upcoming event and you would like to polish your vocal impact
- Your normal style of speech too fast, too garbled or too monotone to carry effectively and you would like a quick win!
- You feel constructive, professional feedback would help you in your current role
Imagine using techniques honed in the performing arts to make your voice more compelling. We will teach you how to do this with our intensive programme.
FAST TRACK VOCAL PRESENCE PROGRAMME
This is a 3-hour intensive, highly practical session with our professional voice coach. The programme includes elements of voice techniques such as:
- Understanding the basics of the fundamentals of vocal production – posture, breath and tension – understanding their impact on your vocal delivery
- When and how to use your voice strategically for emphasis – through work on volume, pitch range and inflection
- Learning to build emotional connection
- Pace and Timing – keep them on the edge of their seats! instill credibility
- “The Power of the Pause” Make sure they HEAR your message.
- How to sound instantly more credible with work on articulation
With professional feedback and video analysis, our vocal coach empowers you to use these techniques to gain the results you want.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“I suspect that this training may very well end up changing my life. Sounds dramatic? By allowing me to understand how my control of my voice affects others perceptions of me, allows me to control my presence much more effectively. I am hugely impressed with both the course and the coach”
Noelle Nagle, Principal Consultant at FRS Recruitment
“I had positive feedback following a recent presentation to US based senior management. Thanks so much”
Michael McInerney, Project Manager Abbott International
“ It was my first time to be introduced to training used in the world of theatre and I found it excellent. The coaching was very practical and effective. It was better than expected. I found every aspect very practical and useful. It’s a very good service and I hope to do more training with you in the future”
Breda Keena, Founder at Depublish